Step-by-step build instructions are available here to build this play house.
Building this play house requires…
- 36 large panels, 16 yellow braces, and 137 black foam connectors (all included in two Make-A-Fort Build Kits)
- About 8′ x 6′ of floor space (easier to build on carpet or a rug than a smooth surface)
No tools or adhesives are needed. The large panels are connected together by sliding the black foam connectors into the red and yellow panel slots and the yellow braces are used in corners to make the play house more stable.
This play house can be built by kids 4-6 years old with help from parents or older siblings. Kids 7 years old and above can often build this play house on their own. Build this play house with parents or grandparents to create a fun activity for the whole family to do together.
After building, try these things for extra fun…
- Put an LED inside and turn off the room lights to see a cool light show on the walls
- Put extra connectors in the circles formed between the large panels to create Nerf targets
- Place a light blanket over the top of the play house to make it darker on the inside
- Drive toy cars through the small tunnels formed where the half circles on the large panels meet the floor
Want to other fort building ideas? See our YouTube channel to see what customers built and sent us.